KBA is an acronym for Knowledge Based Action
18 successful entrepreneurs have been incubated through the KBA process. Since its formation, KBA has demonstrated credibility as proven by partnerships with key forces in the Business Incubation space.
KBA Africa undertakes Business incubation and support activities for SMEs in Sub Saharan Africa. KBA boasts a Centre of Excellence in Business Incubation, demonstrated by:
• In depth experience with African SME’s,
• A proven, successful incubation model in Zimbabwe, and
We follow a four step model: Lead generation, Pre-incubation, Incubation and Growth Services.
KBA Support Model
KBA Africa supports financial institutions wanting to provide funding for SMEs through:
• Stringent evaluation of Business idea,
• Turning the business idea into a credible Business Plan,
• Access to finance for the business/ entrepreneur with KBA Africa’s involvement,
• Business incubation services (entrepreneur support, training and mentorship),
• Providing a monthly report to the financial institution,
• Assist in business growth and access to local and international markets for business profitability and sustainability.