The closing date for the Boot camp Application forms to be submitted is 12 noon on Monday 22 August 2016. If you want to apply by e-mail or post please download the application form:
Download Application Form
Select yes if you are done filling above fields.
Continue to next section.
Select the economic and/or industry classification pertaining to your business idea from the list below
Please tick “yes” or “no”
Continue to add your business information
Select yes to continue
Select YES to continue
1. The KBA Africa boot camp is open to aspiring and established entrepreneurs
2. Only one entry per individual will be considered. Entrants will complete a questionnaire designed to consider the following:
• Does the individual have the potential to start and run a viable business
• Is his or her business idea viable
• Does he or she have some basic business skills which can be developed
• Does he or she have entrepreneurial skills that can be developed
3. Qualifying entrants will be invited to attend a three day boot camp in Harare, Zimbabwe. The boot camp will include topics such as:
• Doing business in a challenging environment
• Creating an effective business plan
• Compiling an effective marketing plan
• Managing your financial resources
• The importance of networking
• Analyzing trends
• and more
4. To qualify for the post boot camp incubation, applicants will be asked to submit a business plan, based on the boot camp training.
5. Incubation process participants will be selected, based on the viability of the business plan and entrepreneurial potential – to be announced at the boot camp.
6. Submissions must be completed in full to be accepted.
7. The concept/idea must be the entrant’s own and original idea. Copying material, intellectual property or information from an external party or source will be considered plagiarism and the entrant will be disqualified.
8. Ownership of any Intellectual Property contained in the entry forms and/or business plans will vest with KBA Africa. No information will be used by the organisers and sponsors outside the ambit of this specific boot camp.
9. Arrangements may be subject to change without warning.
10. Boot camp participants will be telephonically interviewed by a panel of judges – date and time to be confirmed.
11. The organisers and sponsors of this boot camp reserve the right to exercise their sole discretion to alter, amend and/or supplement these rules at any time, or to cancel, terminate or suspend the boot camp at any time. Any such changes will be communicated through the publication thereof on the KBA Africa Website: www.kbaafrica.com
12. The decision of the judges is final and may not be disputed.
13. All finalists and the national winner will be required to be part of any photos, audio recordings, video material, promotions, publicity or news stories as part of the competition without monetary compensation.
14. The closing date for the Boot camp Application forms to be submitted is 12 noon on Monday 22 August 2016.